- The central location of our farmhouse allows avid swimmers to reach Lake Wörthersee and Lake Faakersee in about 10 minutes.
- On bad weather days you can visit several spas and indoor swimming baths within a radius of 30 km.
- Cyclists can enter the family friendly cycle path network through the Drau-cycle path which is at a distance of 500 meter from our farmhouse.
- Sports fishermen can pursue their hobby on the adjacent river Drau.
- Being a hikers‘ paradise, Carinthia is renowned for its diverse alpine world. There are both challenging hiking tours and hiking tours suitable for children you can choose from.
- There are several golf courses within a radius of 15 km.
The „Kärnten-Card“ respectively "Wörthersee-Card", which our guests receive free of charge for the entire duration of their stay, allows them to visit over 100 tourist destinations, among them mountain railways and boat trips on the numerous Carinthian lakes any number of time either free of charge or at substantially reduced prices. You can visit 8 bathing beaches around Lake Wörthersee free of charge. In the neighbouring village of Rosegg, you can visit three tourist destinations, Rosegg Castle with its waxworks, Carinthia‘s largest animal park and a prehistoric open-air museum.
If you feel like visiting the neighbouring countries Slovenia and Italy, it will take you a mere 30 minutes to get there on the freeway. Both countries offer wonderful sights and sceneries.